- Simple Testing Example: Demonstrates basic usage of YUI Test for setting up and running tests.
- Advanced Test Options: Demonstrates how to use advanced testing features such as defining tests that should fail, tests that should be ignored, and tests that should throw an error.
- Array Processing: Demonstrates how to use the ArrayAssert object to test array data.
- Asynchronous Testing: Demonstrates basic asynchronous tests.
- Asynchronous Event Testing: Demonstrates using events with asynchronous tests.