The YUI Attribute Utility adds managed attribute support to classes which get augmented with it.
- Basic Attribute Configuration: Use the Attribute API to define, set and get attribute values.
- Read-Only and Write-Once Attributes: Configure attributes to be readOnly or writeOnce.
- Attribute Change Events: How to listen for changes in attribute values.
- Attribute Based Speed Dating: Create a basic SpeedDater class, with Attribute support
- Attribute Event Based Speed Dating: Refactors the basic Speed Dating example, to use attribute change events to update rendered elements, and have two instances react to another.
- Attribute Getters, Setters and Validators: Add custom methods to get and set attribute values and provide validation support.